- Why Buy Meritage?
- Energy-Efficient Living
- Full-Feature Cutaway
- Video Gallery
- Owning vs. Renting
- Our Achievements
- MTH Mortgage
- Mortgage Calculator
Location is everything.
But accolades are pretty nice, too.
There's a lot to be said about how we do business and build the homes that people and families want. But instead of taking our word for it, we thought you might want to hear from the people that live in our homes.
- 2014 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year, Sustained Excellence
- 2014 No. 2 Most Trusted Builder in America, Lifestory Research Most Trusted Builders in America Study℠
- 2013 ENERGY STAR® Leadership in Housing
- 2013 ENERGY STAR Award, Partner of the Year for Sustained Excellence, EPA
- 2012 Project of the Year — Single Family Production, NAHB's National Green Building Awards
- 2011 Energy Star Builder of the Year, EPA
- 2011 EnergyValue Housing Award (EVHA), NAHB
- 2011 Peoples' Choice Award, NAHB Research Center
- 2011 Builder of the Year, Builder and Developer Magazine
- 2010 Community of the Year, Green Home Builder Magazine
- 2013 AREA Homebuilder of the Year, AZ Business Magazine
- 2012 MAME Green Builder of the Year, BIA Bay Area
- 2011 Crescordia Award ("To Grow in Harmony"), Valley Forward
- 2011 Best Green Building Program, McSAM People's Choice Awards
- 2011 MAME "Best Energy Efficiency", North State BIA
- 2011 Green Pioneer, Phoenix Business Journal
Setting the standard for energy-efficient homes:
- 1st NET ZERO Production Builder
- 1st Full EPA Certified Home: Energy Star, Indoor airPLUS, and WaterSense
- 1st 100% Energy Star Production Builder
- 1st HERS<40 Community Builder
- DOE Building America Partner
- Sustainability Report
Meritage Homes has been named among the most trusted builders in America in the proprietary Lifestory Research 2014 Most Trusted Builder in America Study℠. Study based on 43,200 new home shoppers in 27 markets. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed between January and December 2013. Detailed information about the study can be found at http://www.lifestoryresearch.com/2014MostTrustedBuilder.