- Why Buy Meritage?
- Energy-Efficient Living
- Full-Feature Cutaway
- Video Gallery
- Owning vs. Renting
- Our Achievements
- MTH Mortgage
- Mortgage Calculator
Location is everything.
But accolades are pretty nice, too.
There's a lot to be said about how we do business and build the homes that people and families want. But instead of taking our word for it, we thought you might want to hear from the people that live in our homes.
- 2015, 2014 & 2013 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year for Sustained Excellence, EPA
- 2015 Diamond Award - Tucson - Best overall experience in the country, Avid Award
- 2015 Gold Award - Orlando - Best overall experience South East, Avid Award
- 2015 Top 25% Benchmark Award - Austin, Avid Award
- 2015 Top 25% Benchmark Award - Phoenix, Avid Award
- 2014 No. 2 Most Trusted Builder in America, Lifestory Research Most Trusted Builders in America Study℠
- 2015, 2014 & 2013 ENERGY STAR® Leadership in Housing
- 2012 National Green Building Awards, Project of the Year — Single Family Production, NAHB
- 2011 EnergyValue Housing Award (EVHA), NAHB
- 2011 Peoples' Choice Award, NAHB Research Center
- 2011 Builder of the Year, Builder and Developer Magazine
- 2014 & 2013 MAME Green Builder of the Year, HBA Charlotte
- 2013 AREA Homebuilder of the Year, AZ Business Magazine
- 2012 MAME Green Builder of the Year, BIA Bay Area
- 2011 Best Green Building Program, McSAM People's Choice Awards
- 2011 MAME "Best Energy Efficiency", North State BIA
- 2011 Green Pioneer, Phoenix Business Journal
Setting the Standard for Energy-Efficient Homes:
- First NET ZERO Production Builder
- First Full Environmental Protection Agency Certified Home: Energy Star®, Indoor airPLUS, and WaterSense
- First 100% Energy Star® Production Builder
- First HERS<40 Community Builder
- DOE Building America Partner
- Sustainability Report
Meritage Homes has been named among the most trusted builders in America in the proprietary Lifestory Research 2014 Most Trusted Builder in America Study℠. Study based on 43,200 new home shoppers in 27 markets. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed between January and December 2013. Detailed information about the study can be found at http://www.lifestoryresearch.com/2014MostTrustedBuilder.
- Atlanta, GA